Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thurvey 7/26/2012 ics . . .Olymp, Polit, and Philanthrop

Thursday. Survey. Thurvey.  I know I didn't build this blogsite all on my own, although I never have worked on it while on the interstate.  No, I have climbed to the this pinnacle of the world wide web on the infrastructure of you, the engaged and intelligent readership.  Once again it's time for your input on the Thurvey. Lean for the finish line, stick the landing, go for the gold.  Support the USA, answer the Thurvey.

#1   Will you watch the Olympics?  What is your favorite Olympic  sport?  What Olympic competition do you know the least about or care the least about?  If you could skip the torturous training and  just become a champion Olympic athlete, which competition would you wish to win?

#2   Both presidential candidates have now said that we don't achieve the goals and successes in life without help.  Where has your help come from?  A good chance to say something nice about somebody.

#3   What is a "negative campaign?"  Is it ever a good thing?  What do you think the limits should be?   Is it excusable for candidates to lie about their opponents?  What tactics of either presidential candidate would you consider to be beyond the bounds of decency, if such a boundary exists?

#4   Governor Romney is travelling this week to other countries.  Unfortunately for him the world will be watching him, so it probably won't be much fun.  What foreign country would you like to visit with Mitt Romney?  Why?

#5   You can enter a lottery to be invited to President Obama's birthday party. What do you think the theme of the President's birthday party should be this year?  Games?  Refreshments? Location?  Guests?

#6   About half of the residents of Oneonta have been on mission trips this summer. Have you ever been on a mission trip?  Where?  Do you have a favorite story about the trip?

#7  What question of your own do you want answered this week?




1 comment :

  1. When I was a little girl I used to dream that I was an ice skater. Of course I was never a good ice skater so that wasn't going to happen but when I was dreaming I was very graceful!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Analytics