Thursday, May 1, 2008

A deep breath . . .

Sometimes I get all het up about things. It comes out in the blog sometimes. Sometimes it comes out in conversation. And then I just stay all het up for awhile. I'm pretty sure that's not good. Like today, I got all het up cause of politics.

So sometimes I have to regroup. What is important? To love God and His children, and to serve them. Doesn't make great blog material. Too few words. Not glib or funny or sarcastic.

But, that's all there really is.

Good night sweet people.

3 comments :

  1. Good night, Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good quote coming at you to soothe your weary mind...

    "Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly" - Francis De Sales

    Much love...hope I see you Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's all we really need: Him and each other. Remember that YOU are one of His dear children, too, oh het up weary friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Analytics