Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thurvey

I can't believe it is Thursday again and time for the Thurvey. To comment on the Thurvey question just click on "comments" below, when the comments window opens type your thoughts, click on anonymous, and then click on publish. If you wish to be known to the world then put your name at the end of your comment.

The Thurvey topic is:

Many good things have been said about Ted Kennedy since his death. It is too bad that he didn't get to hear them while he was alive.

What would you like to be said about you when you die?

What would you like to say to your friends before you die?

'

2 comments :

  1. A. I would want them to say that I tried my best to love as Jesus loved.
    B. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would want them to say that in every aspect and part of my life I had lived with integrity, that I had treated all people honestly and directly, that I had taken responsibility for my own choices without blaiming others,and that I had little to look back on with shame or embarassment.
    I would like to ask others for forgiveness for any wrongs and tell them that I forgive them...and truly mean it.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Analytics