Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thurvey 7/7/2011

Once again it is time for the Thursday survey, or Thurvey as it has become to be known. Reader feedback tells me that the first question is usually too deep, and as a result, the readers in question sit and ponder without responding to any of the questions. So, let's try something different. The following questions will begin with the more frivolous and progress to the more serious, as I see it. Or if you had rather just mark a response to a survey I'll leave the one on the right up for a week and give you the results next week, if I remember. But still, the world needs your thoughts. So if you wish to actually comment on the following questions, or anything else, just enter the comment in the box below and follow the instructions, anonymous being the easiest way to go, sign your name to your comment if you wish to be unanonymous, and publish it to the world. If the box does not appear below, click on "comments" below and it should magically appear. If you are still awake, here are this week's Thurvey questions:

#1 What will be your next new car? Not your dream car, but what you are really thinking you will get?

#2 If you had to (or if you were allowed to) spend a weekend by yourself, where would you go and what would you do?

#3 What song, when you hear it, forces you to sing aloud and along, no matter who is around?

#4 What is your solution to the debt ceiling standoff?

#5 What question do you want answered?

.


7 comments :

  1. 1. I have probably bought my last car.
    2. I would go to Camp Sumatanga or Lake Junaluska, or the bend. Would love it, love it love it. just being there with all the beauty of nature.Do some fishing.
    3. American Pie (gotta have all the kids to sing along)
    4.Have no solution.
    5. What is the solution to the debt ceiling standoff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. probably a ford escape
    2. someplace where there is sun and either sand or a pier and a comfortable outside lounge chair
    3. something crazy like R-e-s-p-e-c-t or YMCA - not sure what that says about me!!
    4. I have no solution
    5. I have lots of questions with no answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever twist on the last two questions sparky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was not sparky but someone very close to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. I just made a vehicle purchase about 3 months ago. So I'm hoping not to have to do that again for a little while.

    2. In the Smokey Mountains, just me, God and a tent.

    3. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas

    4. I saw a report on CNN last night where China is in crises because they don't have enough women to go around for their men. So why don't we give them some of our women to help pay off our debt. I would say Palin is a good one to send. But they would send her back attached to a nuke.

    5. At a movie theater, which armrest is yours?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. If I ever buy a new vehicle, it'll probably be a Ford since they are the only ones who didn't take gov't money.

    2. I honestly don't know because I prefer to not be alone...

    3. Devil Went Down to Georgia

    4. Cut useless spending...NO new taxes...

    5. Which one of my many questions should I ask?

    ReplyDelete
  7. #2: Acquire a rental car with AC and a decent stereo. Then start up at the top of the state and drive two-lanes to the bottom, stopping along the way wherever fancy beckons. for whatever fancy requires...

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Analytics