Monday, September 29, 2008

Love the ones your with . . .

I stay all het up about politics these days.

But I was reminded this week that other things are more important. I saw a young lady this weekend that I had met a few months ago under severe circumstances resulting from some trouble she had gotten into. I had been one of many who had encouraged her, not in legal matters but in life matters. So I saw her Saturday in a crowd. I noticed her because she had a huge smile on her beautiful face and was singing joyfully with the crowd. But I didn't remember her. Sure, I did after a friend reminded me who she was, but I had forgotten her.

That, and a series of other things, some happy, some sad, reminded me that the most important thing in our lives are the people in our lives.

So, I'll try to regain some balance.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics