Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You're in demand . . .

Maybe there is just too much hoopla in a presidential election. Maybe it is just too easy to be distracted by the side shows. But this should be the easiest election that we have had for some time. At least this time the candidates are distinct in their proposals on the issues. There was an attempt by McCain this week to gloss over the true distinctions by co-opting the change theme that Obama should have hired a good trademark lawyer for months ago. But most of them are Republicans. Just kidding. I don't know if trademark lawyers lean a particular way. Anyway, the issues are truly distinct. So, I thought I would take a poll of you, the readers, all seven of you, about the issues. I will post the poll on the right. I would make it a daily tracking poll, but that's probably too much work for me, and since I average about one response a day on these things, I don't think one day would yield a sufficient sample. I had a client that I stayed at the drug tester's office with the other day who couldn't come up with a sufficient sample in three hours . . . after I plied her with a couple of diet mountain dews. But that's another story. Feel free to suggest more questions for the poll by commenting. if I could give you all diet mountain dews, I would. That's supposed to yield a sufficient sample within an hour. Maybe next time.

1 comment :

  1. You can't win everyone over with Diet Mountain Dew. Make mine Coca-Cola or Dr Pepper, and I might yield some results.

    Add social justice to your poll so I can do my part to increase your response rate.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Analytics