Monday, June 13, 2011

Gladly I admit I was wrong . . .

Sunday's post could be viewed as critical of the leaders of the Church for failing to speak out publicly about things Jesus would be speaking out against, like the way illegal immigrants will be treated under the new Alabama immigration Act.

Perhaps I was a bit premature. I was not going to post anything tonight, but thought some of you might be interested in reading the discussion among United Methodist leaders, preachers and non-preachers, about the issue, and the proposed action some of them intend to take. The discussion is taking place on a blog on the North Alabama Conference Website. Just click on it and join in if you wish. I'm not sure they meant for the discussion to be reposted, but it is very interesting.

.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics